Pipes & Combinations
You may already know that Rodgers created the first successful combination organs by inventing overall organ pitch control that allowed pipes and electronics to always be in tune with each other, and leads the organ industry in pipe-digital installations. But besides the advantage of experience, did you also know about these benefits?
- We build digital pipe extensions into our electronics so you can use pipe ranks more effectively.
- Our interface system electronics includes flyback protection circuitry, eliminating the need to add individual flyback diodes to chest magnets to solve the burp sometimes evidenced by other kinds of pipe-digital projects.
- You can select digital and pipe voices individually using Rodgers' patented Voice Palette system. For example, if the mixture is out of tune, you can play the digital mixture with the rest of the pipe ranks. Rodgers doesn't force you to make an an all-or-nothing choice.
- You can set Rodgers digital voices to be expressed with the pipes via the pipe shutters, or set them to unexpressed to match unexpressed pipes.
- We offer pipe-digital automatic tuning that really works. You'll never have to forgo playing pipe and digital together because they can't be kept in tune.
- No other company offers MIDI functions as useful in real worship situations as Rodgers. Adding a digital console to existing pipes instantly makes the organ useful for a much wider range of worship music because of Rodgers' user-friendly MIDI capabilities.
Important Things to Know About Rodgers Pipe Interface Systems
- Rodgers consoles can replace existing pipe organ consoles
- Real organ pipes can be added to a Rodgers organ at any time
- Rodgers is the respected leader in digital and pipe combination instruments
- The cost of a Rodgers pipe organ console replacement is generally lower than a custom rebuild of the existing pipe organ console
- The tonal resources of the pipe organ are expanded with stereo imaged pipe organ sounds
- Rodgers provides the most advanced control facility available for a pipe instrument